15 Jan 2015

Ch#64 * Raise a Glass to the New Year *

HAPPY NEW YEAR
to you all
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Thank you to you all for joining us so lets see who our winner and top 3 are from our last challenge
Chosen by random org.........
No 55 Mariangela with this gorgeous creation (claimed )
Congratulations Mariangela please email me shaz11uk@sky.com to claim your prize.
please take your winners badge from the sidebar.

Our top 3 chosen by myself (shaz) O.M.G what a beautiful collection of cards it has taken me 3 days to finally choose my favourite 3 and they are 
Gail L
Bimba
Natascha
Congratulations Ladies beautiful creations 
Please help yourselves to our top 3 badge from the sidebar.

And so onto 2015 and a new set of themes, our theme for January has been chosen by Brenda and is

*Raise A Glass To The New Year *

(Anything drink related including tea, coffee, cocoa etc, 
as well as alcohol) 

We are lucky to have 2 sponsors this month and as you will see we have been joined by several new sponsors for this year.

Our first sponsor is 
Di's Digi's with a $10 voucher

Our Second sponsor is 
Craftybren with a £10 voucher
Here is a little information about Craftybren
Hi my name is Bren, I have been crafting since a very early age, and enjoy many forms of it,  knitting, sewing, papercrafts and gardening. Housework takes a backseat. Craftybren's  was born because a friend saw my embroidery on a card and asked if I made my embroidery to order, as she would like to incorporate onto her sewing. Although Craftybren's is mainly Embroidered Embellishments I have added to my range, as customers have  asked if I do certain things.
Bren x

Here are the DT's makes to give you some inspiration.

BRENDA

REBECCA

HELEN P

NICK

VICKIE

CAZ


HELEN N

AMY

SUZY

JO

Stunning creations as always Ladies
*******************
To join in please read the rules in pages at top then leave your link to your post with the little blue frog we can then pop along and see what you have created.
Hugs


6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I wrongly entered a card thinking this was 'anything goes' - saw that near the top and didn't realise it was referring to last time and the winners - stupid me! I've deleted my card now. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the Top 3! I'm proud to put the badge on my blog!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    thank you for my winning and congratulations to the top 3 ladies!

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for picking my card as one of your Top 3! I will be proud to put your badge on my blog! Congrats girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration by your team.

    Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete