15 Aug 2016

Challenge # 83 Lots of Layers

Hello everyone,  So nice to be returning with another challenge for the next four weeks.
. Crafting is so good for you, enjoy your hobby.
********************************

Here at Sparkles we have again been overwhelmed with the creations added to our last challenge
#82 Christmas in July
  We are grateful and do appreciate you taking the time to join in  our fun.
Helen has had the most difficult task in choosing the winners.
Firstly  let us see who the winner of the  prize is.

The prize is a random prize donated by me (Caz)

Christmas stamps and pinwheels.
An appropriate prize for the challenge
Congratulations to  our winner

#41 - Donna T

 To claim your prize please email our

 Sponsor Hostess Helen at helenann_1971@yahoo.com  

 Please remember to collect your Winner's badge from the side bar. 


Once again thanks to our generous sponsor.
*****************
Our Top 3 Winners
In numerical order:
#46 - NanaConnie

#68 - Coco

#98 - Laura

Congratulations and many thanks for joining us.
Please remember to take a copy of the Top 3 Winners badge.
******************
We sadly say farewell to Helen P,  a Design Team member of long standing, who
has contributed many wonderful creations for your inspiration. 
We wish her good health and well being, Love from us all. 
****************
We are so pleased to welcome a new member to the team.
Silvi - Basslady


"My name is Silvi...  I am 45 years old...  I come from the land of “Sauerkraut, Schnitzel and Beer”..
.better known as Germany.  I am crafting more than 20 years. I started with my creative “first love”...napkin-technique...later I became very interested in stamping-techniqueMy blog name is “Basslady Creations”: 
 “Clean and simple” is my preferred style. I love to encourage people with a hand-made card to cheer them up.
Hugs and kisses from Germany,


************************
We are so grateful to Helen who is sponsoring us for the next challenge,
she has kindly donated a set of stamps from
Onto our next challenge.
Challenge # 83
Lots of Layers
Chosen by Maryvonne, let's see the inspiration from the DT.

Maryvonne

Amy

Babs

Cathy

Caz

Helen


Jacky

Welcome to Silvi
Set made with napkins


Tracey

Vickie




Thanks to the Design Team for their wonderful inspiration.
If you would like to play along, please click on RULES,
            at the top of the page. Link your post with the  Blue In Linkz below.                       
Thank you for your visit. We will return on September 15th  with
a new challenge and of course our winners. Have fun.
Paper Playful are no longer announcing winners.












13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Top 3 honor! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Design Team cards are beautiful! And many thanks for a fun challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card! I appreciate all the inspiration from your design team and all the fabulous entries! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inspiration from the design team, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these cards are so beautiful! I love the challenge to use lots of layers .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic inspiration from the DT! I love layers, so this challenge is ideal for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners! Lovely job all. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners! Lovely job all. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am having blogger error trying to follow your blog.I have left a message on the blogger forum board. It appears there are a lot other bloggers having the same issues. Hopefully resolve sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry you are having problems, I ahve had several friends check into this and they have not experienced any problems. Hopefully this is now resolved. Caz Owner and DT.

      Delete
    2. I am sorry you are having problems, I ahve had several friends check into this and they have not experienced any problems. Hopefully this is now resolved. Caz Owner and DT.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS projects to INSPIRE!!!
    Farewell and good luck Helen, welcome Silvi!!!
    I look forward to joining your challenge will my lots of layers card :)

    ReplyDelete