15 Sept 2020

#132 Shaped Card - Not Square or Rectangle

  Thank you for your continued support for our challenge blog - we love having you with us!



********************************

 A big thank you for everyone who joined in with our last challenge

Challenge #131 Use at least 3 Patterned Papers

We all enjoyed looking through your creations - a wonderful selection!
Dawn has chosen the Spotlight and Top 3  winners, which again, has not been
an easy decision,  for the entries were  amazing, creative cards.

Congratulations to our

Spotlight Winner
#45 Aimeslee
(couldn't resist I had a beagle when growing up)


Congratulations, please remember to collect your
 Winner's badge from the side bar. 

Our Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)

#9 Leanne Pugliese


#32 Leslie Turner


#42 Mandy



Congratulations and many thanks for joining us.

Please remember to take a copy of the Top 3 Winners badge.



******************
DT Call
We would love to invite one or more
crafters to join the design team of our
our monthly challenge blog.
You can find all the details below the
heading, just click on Design Team Call
I look forward to hearing from you.


Onto our next challenge, chosen by Helen


Challenge # 132

Shaped Cards
Not Square or Rectangle

Let's see the inspiration from the Design Team
If you would like to see more please click on the links 
on the side panels.

Cathy


Caz


Dawn

Dawn S


Rachelle


Tammy


Tracey


Vickie


Wow! Thanks to the Design Team, a fabulous selection
to hopefully inspire you. If you would like to play along, 
please read the rules, they are few, but are important. 
To play along click on the Blue Inky below.
Thank you for your visit, we will return on 15th October
 with our winners and a new monthly challenge. 

Have fun.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing my card as a Top 3 Entry.

    Congratulations to all the winners.

    Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Spotlight and Top 3 Picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks and congrats to the Top 3! I know them all and am honored to be in their company! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete