4 Dec 2011

Ch# 26 One You Love At Christmas

Morning crafters
December is upon us and everyone is rushing round getting Christmas presents but i hope you will find time to join us in our new challenge which for this fortnight is to make something for the
One You Love At Christmas
This can be anything you like as we are a multi craft challenge blog
Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Crafty Emma
Emma's Crafty Store
With a fab prize for one lucky winner of a Dove craft Paperpack
Here is what the DT have created
Jackie

Shaz

Lesley

Shell

Linda 


Tracey
Now onto our winners from Challenge #25 Vintage Christmas
many thanks to all those who joined us, truly beautiful creations made which made my job really hard to pick our top 3.
Our winner of $10 from Stitchy Bear chosen by random org is......
No 44 Basslady
Congratulations Silvi please email me (shaz) to arrange your prize
please take our badge for your blog
Our top 3 are......
No 62 Claire C



No 67 Sandie Louise



No 69 Chris Olsen
Congratulations Ladies please take our badge for your blog
Lovely creations made by all.
Our Next Challenge in 2 weeks is our 1st Birthday Challenge
We hope you will all join us as there will a few prizes to be won
See you on the 18th
Hugs the Sparkles team.




5 comments:

  1. yippeee...thanx a lot for choosing me as the winner!

    this is so cool and such a honour for me!
    and thanx a lot for your generousity of offering a wonderful prize!

    sending you many hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks so much for choosing my card for your top 3, its made my day. Thanks also for another fab challenge and inspiration from the lovely DT.
    hugs
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to find my card as a top 3, I will be delighted to place the badge on my blog. Beautiful creations by all the DT and entrants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome challenge theme. I appreciate being able to share the One I Love At Christmas (and always) - Jesus Christ. I'm excited to play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this lovely challenge and all the inspirational creations from DT.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete