15 Dec 2015

Challenge # 75 Your Favourite Christmas Colours

Hello everyone, I hope your all feeling like making another Christms card or maybe this will be your first? Here in the UK, the weather has quickly passed Autumn into winter gales and even a heavy snowfall, which thankfully seems to have settled and is now very cold but much calmer. I hope you are not suffering from any bad weather wherever you may live. Here at Sparkles we have again been overwhelmed with the creations added to our last challenge # 74 -Anything But a Card.  We are grateful and do appreciate you taking the time to join in  our fun. We are very fortunate and delighted we had 3 wonderful sponsors for the challenge - so here are the winners.

Prize #1 

Bugaboo Digi Stamps 
7 Digi Stamps 
Winner is 

# 68 Kirsten H


Prize #2

Craftybren's Embroided Embellishments
£10 Goody Bag
(to pay own P&P)

#26 Marianne's Craftroom

Prize #3


Marianne's Designs
Prize as pic.


# 30 Fairytale Daydream

Congratulations to our 3 winners
 To claim your prizes please email our
 Sponsor Hostess Helen at helenann_1971@yahoo.com  
 Please remember to collect your Winner's badge from the side bar. 
Once again thanks to our generous sponsors.
**************
Now, chosen by Cathy we have our
Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)
# 18 Ina

#34 Silje Kristen

#99 Evelyn Walker

Such amazing and wonderful talent. 
Congratulations to you all, 
 Please remember to collect your well earned Top 3 Winner's badge.
*****************
We have 2 sponsors for this challenge
Our grateful thanks to 

DeeDees Designs 
A bundle of Digi Stamps
Sadly DeeDee's design are ceasing trading the end of December.
Our very best wishes and grateful thanks for their support.

and from 
Crafty Individuals

***************
Challenge # 75 
Your Favourite Christmas Colours
We all wish you a very
Happy Christmas
Happy Holidays
Let's see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team
Caz

Cathy 8" square

Cathy a slight variation on a 7" square card

Brenda

Helen N

Helen P


Maryvonne

Vickie

Thanks to the Design Team for their wonderful inspiration.

If you would like to play along, please click on RULES, at the top of the page.
Link your post with the  Blue In Linkz below.
                                     Thank you for your visit, we will return with a new challenge                                         and the winners on 15th January.









7 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing me as a winner, I have emailed you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done everyone. Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful #74 creations and the DT/winners/top 3 were stunning (this #75 DT isn't so bad either!). I love making cards, but I admit I very much enjoyed seeing something other than cards for a change. Happy Holidays to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my mini canvas into the Top 3! I´m very happy! My winners badge sticks on my sidebar with pride :-)
    I wish everyone a wonderful christmas time!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow can't believe I won!
    I have emailed and I apologise it took me 12 days to see it! Its' so busy this time of year that I am only just checking round! So so so sorry and woohoo thank you so much what a wonderful Christmas surprise xx
    hugs and hugs to you and your team x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all of the wonderful winners!! Love all the DT Creations too! I love Helen's with that adorable image and the colors are perfect too! or should that be purr-fect too hehehe
    Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners and Top 3! I think the Design Team did a fantastic job of picking their Top 3; amazing works of art! And an amazing job with the inspiration pieces. I think it is interesting to see that so many chose blues in their work!

    ReplyDelete